Nelson Mountain Bike Club Privacy Statement
15 November 2-23
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• date of birth
We keep the personal information we hold safe by keeping by storing it in a password protected database and only allowing certain staff to access it. We do not store any payment information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
• Update you on Club activities, including forestry and trail closures; and
• Post your membership information to you.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
• Mountain Bike NZ as part of our affiliation requirements. Providing some information is optional.
• If you choose not to enter an email address, we will not be able to complete your membership application, as this is the Club’s primary way of contacting members with important information.
• If you choose not to enter your postal address, we’ll not be able to post membership information.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us:
Phone: 021 489 065
Post: P O Box 82, Nelson 7040.