- This event has passed.
Juliana Dig Day – Loam Ranger
March 18, 2022 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm NZDT
Come along and join Juliana and the Nelson Mountain Bike Club for a fun morning of trail maintenance on one of our favourite Nelson tracks. The trails have taken a bit of a hammering this summer so it’s time to give them some much needed love. As a part of the NMTBC Dig Series we are now proud to have Juliana on board supporting 6 digs this year! Thanks Juliana!
The first track to get some attention will be grade 4 trail Loam Ranger.
The main aim of the dig is to take out the brake bumps, smooth out some ruts and give the trails a good spruce up without changing any of the trail features.
Everyone is welcome so even if you have never been to a dig day before come along and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and learn some new skills.
After dig refreshments will be provided. We can’t wait to see you all there!
WHERE TO MEET
– Meet at the bottom of Loam Ranger (across from the Waahi Taakaro Golf Course). Look for the NMTBC and Juliana flags.
WHAT TO BRING
– Snacks and water, shovel, pick, grubber, rake. Tools are provided but BYO if you have a favourite.
– Sturdy footwear and gloves are recommended (riding gloves work great!)
– Your bike so we can pedal up and test out our handy work after digging.
– COVID-19 protocols will be followed. Please bring your mask.
Keep up to date with all the details on our Facebook page!
For more info get in touch with Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 778 762